Pemberton’s local attractions are plentiful and right on your doorstep
Glauder's Cottage is just 10 minutes from the Pemberton town centre, which includes an array of local shops such as an IGA (supermarket), post office, bottleshop, a general store, a petrol station and a town bakery.
Wineries, restaurants and cafes:
- Foragers Restaurant
- Lavender & Berry Farm
- Gloucester Motel & Restaurant
- Jarrah Jacks Brewery
- Hidden River Winery & Cafe Restaurant
- Millhouse Cafe
- Lost Lake Wines
- Silkwood Wines
- Pemberton Fine Wood Craft Gallery
- Cascades waterfall a short distance up Lefroy Brook
- trout fishing on site in the Lefroy Brook
- Climb Gloucester, Bicentennial or Diamond lookout trees.
- Go mountain biking in Pemberton Mountain Bike Park.
- Walk the Bibbulmun Track or ride the Munda Biddi Trail.
- Have a swim and a picnic at Big Brook Dam.
- Go on a half-day Donnelly River Cruise.
- Visit Yeagarup sand dunes.